Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 1, 2011

Is There Anything God Can't Do?

For a person to be so negative about life as I,,,I've have  the most glorious experiences with God and prayer.To say that at an early age I knew some things related to God; like the fact that he is powerful.Years later I understood his purpose for things happening in my life. I would not have been on front row as a little girl listening to my adopted  father preach from salvation to healing. There are things a child will not learn ; what he (she) does not hear or see.Time brings changes; people change,weather changes,we change, God never changes.He made a ocean spit in half so his people could walk in dry land.Ten abandon lepers  were healed and given a second chance . A widow's only son had died; Jesus saw her pain and  brought him back to life.This is a few to recall,, God is the same ,,yesterday,,,today &  tomorrow. Faith is not something you're born with; it is brought forth by hearing the Word of God. Well; I heard plenty, enough to know ,,that I know " WHO GOD IS ". Life itself  is a miracle,,  God is so very powerful . Because He is the same God  we have promises to outlast us a lifetime,,is there anything God can't do ?? Some nights ago as I was praying, I felt the need to exalt God over and over on how great & powerful He is , as I praised him I felt a powerful presence in the dark room. For a moment it overwhelmed my body but I knew it was God's presence with me.After the praising passed I continue praying ,,I could hear him say : ask and I will give you, knock and  doors will  open . He said : as long as you keep believing my WORD,,,I  shall answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment